- 21 years as Chief Operating Officer of The Belt Team, Top 100 Team with Keller Williams Realty 2008-2014, $128 Million Closed in 2015-2016
- Interviewed by Gary Keller at Mega Camp, 2012
- Listed in Stefan Swanepoel’s Technology Report, 2013, “Top 100 Klout Scores of Individuals In Real Estate”
- Panelist at Mega Tech, 2013 & 2014
- Profiled by Inman News, 2015
- Panelist at Inman Connect New York and Inman On The Road DC, 2016
- Founder of the longest running EA Mastermind in KW
- Passion For Riding Shotgun in the EA Role & Helping Others
She’s also a Contributor for Inman News. Read her article: “5 Things Your Assistant Is Afraid To Tell You”.
Listen to Christy Belt Grossman on “The Team Building Podcast“where she’s interviewed about how high level EAs differ from COOs, how mega-teams need to grow fast enough to keep the personality profiles of COOs occupied and engaged, makes stealth COOs tick, how to hire for the role and the common mistakes people make.
Listen to Marguerite Crespillo interview Christy Belt Grossman about hiring and training assistants on her podcast “Real Estate Real World”.
Listen to Lori Ballen interview Christy Belt Grossman for “Meet The Megas”.