Ops Boss Coaching™ LLC is owned by Christy Belt Grossman. We love helping people get bossy!
Here are our Mission, Vision, Values & Beliefs:
Mission: Dream BIG, Achieve BIG, Impact Lives
Vision: One by one by one by one – we change the world.
* We use our business conversations to coach the WHOLE person.
* Our gifts and talents were given to us by God and we give them back joyfully in service to others.
* We are our best selves & empower others to be their best.
About Christy Belt Grossman
- Owner, Ops Boss Coaching LLC, founded 2015
- Chief Operating Officer of The Belt Team, 1995-2018, (Over $1 Billion Sold)
- Interviewed by Gary Keller at Mega Live 2017 & Mega Camp 2012
- Panelist/Facilitator at KW Family Reunion 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018
- Listed in Stefan Swanepoel’s Technology Report, 2013, “Top 100 Klout Scores of Individuals In Real Estate”
- Panelist at Mega Tech, 2013 & 2014
- Profiled by Inman News, 2015
- Panelist at Inman Connect New York, 2016
- Panelist at Connect on The Road DC, 2016
- Founder & leader of the longest running real estate Ops Mastermind worldwide
- Has trained & coached more than 2,200 to “get bossy”
- Creator of the terms “Mega EA” & Ops Boss™
- Passion For Riding Shotgun in the EA Role & Helping Others
She’s also a Contributor for Inman News. Read her article: “5 Things Your Assistant Is Afraid To Tell You”.
Listen to Christy Belt Grossman on “The Team Building Podcast“where she’s interviewed about how high level EAs differ from COOs, how mega-teams need to grow fast enough to keep the personality profiles of COOs occupied and engaged, makes stealth COOs tick, how to hire for the role and the common mistakes people make.
Listen to Marguerite Crespillo interview Christy Belt Grossman about hiring and training assistants on her podcast “Real Estate Real World”.
Listen to Lori Ballen interview Christy Belt Grossman for “Meet The Megas”.
Ops Boss Coaching & Christy Belt Grossman are not affiliated with The Belt Team.